Applied Consultative Training
The Food Safety Consortium delivers a range of its own tailor made consultative training courses that meet your specific priorities and business needs. Our experience shows that generic courses fail to identify and address the fundamental issues on food manufacturing sites and we believe that it is essential to understand and apply real world solutions to individual site requirements.
The Food Safety Consortium courses are tailored to your specific needs by ensuring our training staff are fully briefed in advance and have gathered real world examples from your factory to illustrate and support the training material. The following 1 Day on-site training courses are offered based on this principle:
- Allergen Segregation and Practical Factory Management
- Cleaning-in-Place (CIP) Management
- Internal Auditing
- Metal Detection
- Foreign Body Prevention, Control and Detection
- Pest Prevention
- Control and Verification of Packaging, Labelling and Coding
- Management of Water Quality and Safety
- Cleaning Standards
Refer to our Food Safety Training page for more information.